Huon Regional Care – Tasman provides Community Care programs to enable members of the community to remain in their homes longer and have easier access to a full range of services. The Community Care Program for Aged Care packages range from basic needs to nursing care needs for people living in their own homes.
Services may include:
- Consumer Directed Care (CDC)
- Brokerage – from other service providers
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC)
- Transitional Care – Post Acute Care
- Option to purchase additional care
- National Respite for Carers Program (NRCP)
If you have any further questions in relation to Community Care, please contact us or phone (03) 6250 9000.
- Aged Care Australia: Aged Care Assessment (ACAT) information